- Help ease nausea or indigestion. Inhale peppermint oil to help stop nausea instantly. For indigestion, rub peppermint oil mixed with a carrier oil on your abdomen in a circular pattern.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil to a humidifier to help with colds and congestion.
- Create a natural chest rub by melting shea butter, beeswax, and coconut oil in equal amounts with a few drops of peppermint oil to help with congestion.
- Relieve a headache by mixing peppermint oil with a carrier oil and rubbing on your sinus’ or temples. Help relieve a tension headache by also rubbing on the neck.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil into an Olive Oil Candle to help improve alertness and relieve stress.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil and lavender oil to a carrier oil to relieve itchy bug bites.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil into a foot bath with epsom salts to help relax tired, worn feet.
- To help motion sickness, rub a small amount that has been diluted with a carrier oil onto the insides of your wrists.
- Create an invigorating bath by adding a few drops of peppermint oil to warm bath water.
- Mix peppermint oil with a carrier oil and place on bumps and bruises to help with pain and reduce swelling.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil to Homemade Shampoo to help with dandruff.
- Mix peppermint oil with a carrier oil to help relieve cramps.
- Inhale some peppermint oil while studying and then before a test to improve brain function and increase alertness.
- To help relieve a rash, mix a few drops of peppermint oil with some coconut oil and rub into the affected area.
- Peppermint oil can help with hot flashes. Just add a few drops to a spray bottle of cold water and spritz on your body as needed.
- Moisturize and deodorize your feet by making your own Peppermint Foot Cream!